COVID-19 Safety Protocol
- Our warehouse facilities (Merrifield, Ashburn, Gainesville) do not have air conditioning but does have great air flow, it is not realistic to mandate masks during workouts with the heat and humidity of summer.
- Some of the other locations that we rent are schools which operate by an entirely different set of rules that may get passed along to us mandating masks.
- Parents, we welcome you to come back in the warehouse facilities starting with the summer season. With that said, let’s be smart and don’t allow the lobby areas to get crowded with parents/players and continue to use common sense in these situations. We miss seeing you all!
- The Chantilly Fieldhouse will make the announcement about spectators just after the start of the summer season so please be patient with that location. We assume parents will be welcome back in after mid-June. They are waiting for the decision by the Governor and his lifting of capacity restrictions.
- For those in Clinics we will have locations that will mandate masks and others that do not which provides you with the ability to choose the right situation for you.
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL PLAYERS.
PLAYERS WILL HAVE THEIR TEMPERATURE TAKEN USING CONTACTLESS THERMOMETERS UPON ENTERING.
PLAYERS MUST SANITIZE HANDS BEFORE AND AFTER SESSIONS.
PLAYERS MUST SANITIZE BASKETBALL BEFORE AND AFTER SESSIONS.
PLAYERS WILL COMPETE WITH LIMITED CONTACT IN TRAININGS AND CLINICS.
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL TRAINING STAFF.
SANITIZE FACILITY SURFACES AND TRAINING AIDS DAILY.
SANITIZE HANDS BEFORE AND AFTER SESSIONS.
- THE FRONT DOORS OF OUR FACILITIES WILL BE PROPPED OPEN ALLOWING FOR TOUCHLESS ENTRY AND INCREASED AIRFLOW. (WEATHER PERMITTING)
- EACH OF OUR FACILITIES ALSO HAVE BAY DOORS THAT WILL BE OPEN FOR EVEN MORE AIRFLOW. (WEATHER PERMITTING)
ENSURE PLAYERS COMPETE WITH LIMITED CONTACT IN TRAININGS AND CLINICS.
USE MULTIPLE BASKETS FOR DRILLS.
WE ARE ENCOURAGING PARENTS TO NOT ENTER THE FACILITIES. PLEASE WATCH THROUGH THE BAY DOOR OR WINDOWS.
IF IT IS AN EMERGENCY AND YOU NEED TO ENTER THE FACILITY:
- FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- SANITIZE HANDS WHEN ENTERING & EXITING