We are proud to announce a new partnership between The CYA Fieldhouse and Evolution Basketball Training! This partnership will bring the area’s most accomplished basketball training to the Fieldhouse, the Chantilly community, and it’s surrounding area. With more than a decade of success and nearly 250 College Players developed, Evolution’s reputation for player development is unparalleled. Evolution brings a fundamentals first approach to their training allowing players to have the perfect blend of intense training and fun, all while learning to love the game. Players are taught by a highly experienced staff which is made up of former college players and coaches.
Even though Evolution won’t be training in the Fieldhouse full time until Spring 2019, you can get a preview this winter with our Saturday training sessions!
- Saturday January 5th – February 16th (7 sessions available)
- $120 for 7 sessions or $25 drop-in
- 12pm-1pm for 3rd-5th Grades
- 1pm-2pm for 6th-8th Grades
- Training – Designed for players 5th grade and up w/ Travel, AAU, or High School experience.
- Clinics – Designed for players 3rd-8th grade w/ House, Rec., or CYO experience.
- Camps – Our camps find the perfect balance of fun and competition while teaching the game to 3rd-8th grade boys and girls.
- Team Evolution – Our Spring League that truly focuses on player development w/ 2 practices and 1 game a week all coached by our professional training staff.